Under the new GDPR law we are legally obliged to inform all our customers and suppliers of the data we hold and the purpose for retaining it.
The information we hold is solely for the purpose of trading and communicating and not shared with any third parties (other than access only and in confidence with our auditors and computer support contractors).
Your details held by this company are as follows: –
- Company name and address
- Contact names
- Telephone and fax numbers supplied by yourselves
- Email addresses supplied by yourselves
- Product codes and details supplied by yourselves
- Bank details where applicable
The information is used for the following: –
- To keep in contact with you regarding the placement of orders and further correspondence
- The delivery and receiving of orders
- Accounts department processing of invoices, payments, credit notes and statements
- General correspondence
If you should wish to have your company data removed from our systems then please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post, and we will comply with your request.